Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome to blogspot Brittany. Welcome.

So I have gotta be honest.. I always thought that the whole blogging thing was lame lame lame. However, I have to say I've enjoyed looking at my lovely jolly friends' blogs that it has made me a little jealous that they had something to express themselves so perfectly - and I did not. So here I am.. starting a blog. I'm still getting the hang of it, but one day it'll rival the cuteness of the blogging experts out there. You just wait!!

So, what is happening with me? My life today was an odd one. I got to go into work around noon so I had the whole morning to relax and get ready slowly, instead of running around my room, tripping over piles of neglected laundry. It was a nice thing indeedy! Work was lovely, there are always customers that make you feel like punishing them.. but then there are customers that really make your day and make you feel so appreciated. I love that kind. They're my favorite. I have realized that I LOVE customer service. I love making people's day. I love it when people come to me with a problem, they are upset, and feeling defensive a little bit.. and then finding a way to help them and really turn their day around. It is the best feeling. This blog is b-o-r-ing! I'm sorry.. Just mostly trying to figure out how my page looks. So don't bug my face and tell me it's lame, I already know. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I can read all your thoughts now! I miss seeing you trip over piles of laundry-those were fun days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if you could EVER rival my blog's cuteness! But you could sure try! I'm so glad you're starting this! Be good and update it a lot so that I can hear about your life! I love you and miss you way toooooo much!

    ReplyDelete