Wednesday, May 13, 2009

so sick

So you wanna know how this Wednesday was ruined for me?

I was such a good kid today at woke up at 5AM! Sad story is, that I didn't have a choice and all the sudden got so sick. That's right folks. I was sick all day, had to call in sick, slept more than half the day in my bed, but was too lazy or too sore to get up and pull the shades down or close the windows so this is how my day went. 

5am - so so sick. sleep about 10 minutes later. 
6:30am- again, so so sick .. back into bed around 
7am. sleep.. birds chirping.. oh yeah, lets not forget that my bed faces the window where the sun peaks over  the back of the house.. sun right in my face. blah. normally love it, today, not so much. trying to sleep. wind picks up, blowing my shade against my bed lamp. 

this makes a (tink tink tink) noise. Not to be confused with Tinkerbell. no oh no. This was very different. So I keep trying to sleep. Oh no, time to be sick again. Decide that I want to scrub the toilet. So I do. 

9:20am - decide there is no way I'm going to be able to last at work, so I call in ... feeling kinda dumb about it because if my sickness would have held off until tomorrow (Thursday) I wouldn't have had to call in sick, cause that would have been my day off. 

9:30am - Decide I want some pepto bismol. So I get some. The chewy kind. nasty, but better
than that syrupy stuff. I try to sleep. Oopsie daisy, wake up again cause why? I got sick from my pepto. Sweet you would think - however absolutely stinkin not.






1pm - wake up .. why? to be sick and cause my dad is doing his "honey-do-list" and starts edging the yard... followed by blowing the grass off the driveway.

11 lbs lost, 4 pepto pills, 6 hrs of napping, and one very sore body later, here I am writing a post about being sick. How sweet. Okay bye.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad for you. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I can't complain, I only really feel like my nose is going to fall off and that my ears are all clogged up... It's kind of nice that I never have to call into work though, I just live there...

    ReplyDelete